Wednesday, April 17, 2019

BRICKS DELIVERED & GRANITGARD INSTALLED


You may have seen from my last post that our bricks were delayed by about 2 weeks. Our SS has been great with the weekly updates. You can’t really get annoyed as firstly, it’s beyond his or Wisdom’s control. If there were any more further delays, than I may have to start letting out some steam. But I think we are pretty relaxed - for now!


Our Site Manager called the other day and delivered some news – our bricks were finally delivered on Monday (we didn’t expect it for another few days!) And Granitgard installation was underway! Eldric had a day off today and went by the site to take some pictures for me as I have to wait another day before I can see it for myself! There were workers on site so a photo from afar had to do. He sent me a pic of the first row bricks, which confirmed Granitgard was completed. I’m really looking forward to seeing the site now, knowing that the last two weeks not much action took place, hence we have not visited for about 2 weeks. I'm particularly excited (and nervous!) to see the bricks too and hope our last minute change was worth it! Now that it's Easter week, our SS advised that brickwork won't get started on until the week after Easter break. I think once the brickwork starts, the excitement will start all over again!





No comments:

Post a Comment