Saturday, August 11, 2018

INSPIRATION


Here are some pictures that i have gathered over the last few months via Pinterest and Instagram that inspired me with my Selections. Truly a wonderful tool to do your research! Once you have created your Pinterest Boards, look back and you will notice a theme transpire. In my case, i gravitated to the monochrome palette. It's not to say i am not attracted to other styles and themes, it just means my eye was on the black/greys/whites. In the last few weeks, i have been falling in love with Tan! Can't wait to introduce tan leather in and around the house! I chose this palette because you can dress it up and dress it down by adding splashes of colour in the form of vases, throws and pillows - anything you like really! I am doing a workshop next month at the International School of Colour and Design with a dear friend of mine who shares the same passion for interior styling as i - excitement is an understatement!

















No comments:

Post a Comment